Today here in Able’s Carpet Cleaning Pueblo Colorado, we’ll give you a guide on how to remove a finger nail polish on a carpet.
1. Let the stain dry.
2. Try to scrape as much of the dried polish as possible by using a putty knife or any similar tool.
3. Wet the stain with cold water.
The following steps are for dark colored carpets
4. Spray hair spray on the stain.
5. Dab a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a white cloth or rag and blot the stain. Do not rub as this might worsen the stain.
The following step is for light colored carpets
4. Put acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover on a white rag or cloth and blot the stain. Do not rub as this might worsen the stain.
Please call us or fill up our form if you need more help about your carpet stains.